The Finest Quality Pure White Chungking Hog Bristle Hair!
Pro Stroke Premium White Bristle Brushes are superbly hand crafted from the finest Chungking Hog Bristle. The natural inwardly curving bristles provide springy response, and the flagged tips hold loads of color for a long, full paint stroke. Specially processed to a unique softness, the hairs work in unison for sure strokes whether using Rounds, Brights, Flats, or Filberts. Hair is hand tied and set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules, glued and crimped onto balanced matte wooden handles with dipped silver ends.
Excellent for traditional and water mixable oils, they can be used with acrylics, caseins, and alkyds. Pro Stroke Premium White Bristle Brushes are sold in sizes up to an impressive size 24, which in a flat, bright, or filbert spans 2 1/2" width, and is capable of laying down a 3" wide brush stroke. They are among the very best brushes produced for serious painters, of all skill levels.
- Holds a lot of color with great control
- Hand tied bristles
- Natural flagged tips
- Chungking Hog Bristle
- Nickel plated brass ferrules
- Glued and crimped onto balanced matte wooden handles
- Dipped silver ends
- Brushes up to size 24!
- Available in: Rounds, Flats, Brights, Filberts, Long Filberts
- Filbert spans 2 1/2" width - Capable of laying down a 3" wide brush stroke
- Holding large amounts of color
- Oil and Acrylic Painters
- Impasto Style Painting
- The very best brushes produced for serious painters, of all skill levels
- Excellent quality at great value